We have been going to the annual Youth Appreciation Day for the last several years and it's something the boys always look forward to. There are endless free activities like bOuNCy HoUSeS, FaCe pAinTiNg, sNow CoNEs, paNniNG fOr GolD, cOttOn CAnDy, and more! This was a few weekends ago & I apologize for the teeny tiny pictures, they were taken on Jeff's phone...
Earlier that morning a friend and I completed the annual 3.5 mile DAM RUN. We decided that we would participate several weeks beforehand but didn't get much training in...which was a big mistake. It was basically uphill the entire way going up that huge-o-mongous mountain you see in the picture. Lesson learned, though, and I will never attempt to accomplish anything like that ever again without getting myself prepared beforehand. We did finish, though, and I'm happy to say that it wasn't in last place.







No comments:
Post a Comment