"Mom, guess what Matthew in my class does? He eats the kiwi hair."
"Do you want to hear a joke? It's about me and a pickle. Ok...I like pickles because I smell like one."
"Ugh, my heart hurts when I cough so loud."
While driving I told Ethan, "Look, there's where daddy took me on our very first date." He didn't say anything, so I said, "Is that exciting?"
He told me, "I bet it was for you."
When I was hurrying to fix the boys' hair and get them out the door, I asked Ethan to go upstairs and get me the hairspray. He returned a few minutes later with it and told me, "Mom, I didn't know if this was the hairspray, so I asked Jesus and He told me that it was."
1 comment:
Love your blog. I seldom go to bed without looking at it. YOur boys have such clever things to say, and so do you. Love ya much.
Post a Comment