These are three memories all wrapped in one: each time we had the blessing of welcoming a new little life into our family. Each delivery was so different-Ethan was our first and neither of us had any idea what to expect and so many things went wrong, including him being turned the wrong way and taking his sweet time to get here; with Kamden I decided not to have an epidural and I can still remember how great you were to help me get through that when I was ready to give up; Owen's delivery was the easiest of the three but we were anxious to find out if there were any medical issues that had been possible since our ultrasound at 4 months. We have been so blessed with these beautiful, healthy boys and I'm so grateful to have had you by my side each time they came to us.




No comments:
Post a Comment