Friday, February 11, 2011

LoVeR's LaNe: DaY 11

This is our first home, a tiny one bedroom apartment with a sad excuse for a Christmas tree-I think the only thing we put on it were the lights, a few candy canes, and 2 ornaments my Aunt gave us. Remember what you got me for our first Christmas? I'd asked for pajama pants and you got me some grey sweats that said "Garfield" across the butt and windshield wipers for my car...which explains why I like to do my own Christmas shopping :) 
We lived next to two women that would fight a lot and even started beating each other up outside our door one night, and the girl that lived above us had 2 yappy little dogs and she left them alone all night while she worked and we would lay there listening to them bark all night long. I vowed I would never live in an apartment again. I did like having a fireplace, though. 
Just over a month after we celebrated our 1st anniversary, Ethan was born and it was no longer just the two of us. We stayed in our apartment about 8 weeks and then moved into our first house that was our very own.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: