Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kamden's Krazies...

While I was baking cookies he came up with this, "My heart is going to explode. It REALLY wants some cookie dough."


I was tucking him in bed one night and he told me, "Mommy, lay down with me, you are so warm!"


When he came downstairs for lunch and saw we were having noodles he said, "Yummy! I love worms!"

After spending the day with grandpa, Kamden told me "Mom, I don't like babysitting big people."

The day my mom came home from the hospital, Kamden got his Doctor coat on and put all of his medical equipment in a basket and said "I will fix her."


Since Jeff sits up on the stand during Sacrament Meeting, I get to sit through it with the boys. Last week Kamden was extra restless and kept saying in a loud voice, "I want to go home. Is it time to go home yet? When are we going home?!" Then he asked me if I would take him home and I told him no, but he wasn't happy with that answer so he said, "I'm going to ask Dad to take me home." I'd had enough of his grouchy attitude, so I told him to go ahead and ask Dad. I didn't think he'd really go up in front of everyone, but he did. He marched right up there and asked Jeff to take him home. He spent the rest of the meeting sitting next to his father.

When Kamden was getting in the shower he said, "Mom, call my bum 'Baby Cakes', okay?"

My brother, who had a mustache at the time, was teasing Kamden, so Kamden yelled, "You are out of your mustache!"

On Christmas, Kamden opened a box that had several big, plastic animals in it. He hugged the tiger and said, "Oh Mr. Tiger, I knew I was going to get you! And you been waiting so long for me to open you!"

3 comments:

Kay Jones said...

Always remember these special things. You have special boys. Hope your mom is doing well.

M. Walker Photography said...

Good job writing that stuff down! Cute kid:)

Unknown said...

I love it!