I didn't get Christmas cards sent out again this year, so instead you get to imagine that you received one of these with all of us wearing our Ugly Sweaters from our Ugly Sweater Party. Much better than an actual card that you hold in your hands, right?
Christmas Eve was spent at my Aunt's house where Santa left their Christmas Eve jammies and a book for each of them. We had dinner and looked at the Christmas lights on the drive home where we watched a Christmas movie and visited with friends that stopped by with some goodies. Then it was off to bed for the little monsters who could hardly contain their excitement...
Owen was up at 6am so I was, too. Ethan and Kamden slept until about 8 and then it was time for gifts and Christmas wishes coming true...
Owen with his BSU hat I knitted him and a Pop Tart.
Ethan loved his Art Set.
It's a Pillow. It's a Pet. It's a Pillow Pet!
This was their most-wanted Christmas wish this year.
They each got a remote control car and Owen has been having fun chasing them around the house.
The boys have been putting some miles on the capes I made them while fighting crime and protecting the people...
We cleaned up the wrapping paper and empty boxes, had Sticky Buns for breakfast, and then it was time to get ready for the UGLY SWEATER PARTY...



No comments:
Post a Comment