Saturday, September 25, 2010

5K


St. Luke's Women's Fitness Celebration from St. Luke's on Vimeo.

For the 2nd year I did the Women's Fitness Celebration. Last year I had just given birth to a 9 pound 3 ounce (adorable) monster named Owen so I mostly just strolled along while talking with friends. This year, however, I wanted to do better so Callie and I started training with the Couch to 5k program and I finished today just under 40 minutes. I ran all but about 1/2 mile and I'm happy with my time but looking forward to improving next year!

4 comments:

The Bitner's said...

and you Rocked it! Good job!!

Hodges Family said...

You are the bomb dot com. I am so proud of us I want to do another one now that I know we can do it. Thanks friend.

charly said...

Nice job holly! maybe i can do it with you next year! :)

Kalia said...

Congrats, I was starting the C25K, but my knee is jacked, so I need to lose weight first. I got through one week feeling okay, then started the 90-2 and my knee was garbage after that. But I'm happy for you, and hope to someday do that when I've lost weight (if I can push through the catch-22 scenario).