Sunday, July 11, 2010


 This weekend was Jeff's 10 year High School Reunion so on Thursday we headed out of town. Along the way we discovered there was a rhinoceros in the backseat: 
Owen isn't a very good traveler, even though he looks sweet & innocent in the picture....
And Ethan decided he was an angry rhino...sometimes he acts like one but I still love him.
For the past 2 years Ethan has been talking about swimming in Grandma Hurst's ditch. He has been waiting that long to be able to go swimming there again and that is what we did every day we were there.
Jeff's brother Tyler got a motorcycle recently and everyone took a turn going for a ride. Jeff's mom rode with her brother Shawn:
When it was my turn I ended up burning my leg on the muffler:
We also spent an afternoon at the pool with cousins:
Colton:
Owen just wanted to splash around in the water:
and play football in the grass:
and enjoy chocolate cookies on a hot summer day:
Kamden LOVES the water. He is 3/4 fish.
Owen takes after Kamden and loves nothing more than to be in the water. This kid can sure scream and squirm when he doesn't want to be taken out of the tub or the pool.
We also got to watch a parade-the 3rd parade we have been to in less than a month. If anyone needs any candy, stop by...we have a bucket full.
Grandpa Earl & Kamden Earl:
Waiting & watching for daddy to come by
on his class float...
Owen enjoying some pretzels before the parade...
~Saltwater Taffy~
Jeff's cousin McKay driving the tractor:
Jeff's other cousin Cody taking some great pictures:
{And I really was kidding about not claiming you as my cousin, Cody}
There was so much candy at this parade, even Great Grandma Hurst helped the kids gather it all up!
The boys got to go for a ride on Thomas the Train:
While I was there I got to take engagement pictures for Jeff's brother Brad & his fiance Cassey.
 Here's a sneak peek:
We came home Saturday so that we could be at church.
Today Jeff was called as the 2nd counselor to our new Bishop.
 We had family from both sides here to support us and I know those who couldn't be here were thinking of us...hopefully praying for me since I will now be sitting through Sacrament Meeting with the boys by myself...
Over the weekend Owen's 2 top teeth have started showing and he also decided it was time to switch it up and not just army crawl and roll everywhere, but also to crawl on his hands and knees
{His expression is exactly how I feel about it-he can't possibly be old enough to be crawling & now he's going to be into EVERYTHING!}
Another busy weekend has flown by and now we are on to the next one!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! And whats up with the boy crawling he was the fastest Army Crawler I know! I know you will have lots of help with the boys!

Kay Jones said...

I love your blog Holly. Keep up the good work.