Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Overheard

While the boys were playing in their room-
Ethan: "You killed my father!"
Kamden: "I AM your father!"
Ethan: "NOOooooo!"

After Kamden had gotten in trouble:
Mom: "You haven't been nice to your brothers, and now you're not being nice to me."
Ethan: "Maybe you have darkness in your heart, Kamden."
Kamden: "I DON'T HAVE ANY HEART!"
(I guess they've been watching too much Star Wars)

Kamden was getting dressed and he was frustrated. He brought me a pair of underwear and said:
"I can't wear these! They are too fat for me!"

While driving, Ethan said from the backseat:
"That is a funny thing..."

I asked him what was funny and he said:
"Those two ducks were stuck together."

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Gotta love those to they say the funniest things! Somedays it makes it all worth it!

Walker Family said...

That is so great that you are writing these things down. So funny...