Sunday, January 31, 2010

So,I guess I posted my "Spring's on the way" theory a little prematurely becuase yesterday & today it SNOWED.I wasn't in the mood for that because I'm ready for capris, sunscreen, & flipflops. But this Tuesday is Groundhog Day so I'm hoping he doesn't see his shadow & that winter ends soon. Every year I remember that I'm not really a 'cold weather' person.

In other news, I'm THRILLED that this week Kamden ventured out several times without diapers & had NO ACCIDENTS. We went to the Library, on a field trip with Ethan's Preschool class, to visit friends and also to Grandma & Grandpa's house. Today was his first time being diaper free at church! HOORAY FOR KAMDEN, AND HOORAY FOR ME!(It's SO nice having only 1 in diapers)

Also, the first FULL MOON of the year was last week & I got a few pictures...I couldn't really get my camera to focus very well on the moon-I was trying not to fall off the roof while keeping the boys inside the house & take a picture at the same time. 


4 comments:

charly said...

I love those pictures! they look awesome! and p.s. i totally did think of you when i was posting my last post ;)

Kay Jones said...

Was there snow on your roof, and you were up there???? Yikes! The pictures look good.

Mary T. said...

I love the pictures!! Very cool!!! Yeah for you and Kamden both!! HAPPY DANCE!! Hope we get to experience that feeling SOON!!

Lindz_e said...

I agree, I am ready for winter to be over =)