Friday, January 15, 2010

Hallelujah!

Today Kamden spent the ENTIRE day in underwear without a single accident. I didn't even have to ask him if he needed to go, he did it all by himself. I've been waiting for this day for SOooo long...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps it up. Are you?

4 comments:

Mary T. said...

Way to go Kamden!!!! Come teach Emily now!! UGH!!! I HATE potty training!!!

Kay Jones said...

Potty training was the hardest part of rearing children, to my way of thinking. I always wanted to hang a flag, (a diaper probably) to signal success, but there were always lapses.
Good for Kamden, and hurrah for you!

Campbell Family said...

yeah for Kamden! that is such a relief for you and success for him!

Hodges Family said...

Yeah I am so proud of him! I think I might even have to bring him a treat! I hope he keeps it up!