
"Why do we have to do our hair? It isn't Sunday."
"Did we go to the bank today or was that a dream?"
A commercial for a Diego backpack came on and Ethan tells me
"I want that. It isn't junk."
"I like going to Uncle Brian's house. He has curtains in his kitchen. They aren't clean but they are kinda clean."
The boys were playing Legos and Kamden took Ethan's Lego man from him. "Give me back my guy, Kamden! I don't know why you have to be so creepy."
Kamden still isn't potty trained but today we are trying. After the 2nd poopy accident I was pretty frustrated but thankfully Ethan is here to help me keep my perspective. "Don't worry mom. Someday he will learn."
I sure hope so.
2 comments:
He will learn! Some kids just take more time than others! I asked elisa if she wanted to go on the potty today and she looked terrified!
Good luck!
Post a Comment