




Funny quotes from today:
Ethan:"Do you think that we could keep Elisa and Callie could forget she had her?"
Me: "Maybe. If we did, would you stop asking me for a sister?"
Ethan: "Yep."
Kamden: (Screaming at the top of his lungs at the Buzz Lightyear action figure)
"I'M POOPY, BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! I'M POOPY!"
Ethan bumped his head on the couch and said: "Ow! That crashed right into my brain!"
Kamden when asked to help pick up his toys:
"I can't."
Mom: "Why not?"
Kamden: "I'm not big enough."
4 comments:
hahaha, funny funny kids! I raked a ton of leaves today thinking that Mason was a little too happy to be helping, but I did enjoy his enthusiasm!
umm I have bad news I won't forget about Elisa but you tell ethan anytime he needs a sister fix he can come over!
you have enough leaves for the whold neighborhood to rake! fun fun! I hope you guys get feeling better....heard you had the sickies too.
you have enough leaves for the whold neighborhood to rake! fun fun! I hope you guys get feeling better....heard you had the sickies too.
Post a Comment