Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Missing

This morning I jumped out of bed when Jeff told me that Ethan said he couldn't find Kamden. The first thought in my mind was that Kamden can unlock and open the front door so I hurried downstairs even though Ethan said he'd already checked there. The tv room was empty and the deadbolt was still locked, so I started heading back upstairs to double check when I realized I hadn't checked the guest room. When I noticed the lumpy covers and after I'd quickly thrown them back to make sure it was Kamden under there, I had to get a picture. When he woke up I asked him why he was sleeping downstairs but he didn't have an explaination. All he was concerned about was getting chocolate milk and some breakfast.

Maybe Kamden was trying to run away from his mean mommy that put his hair in pigtails and made the poor boy sit still for a few pictures before he ripped the elastic bands out of his hair, chucked them across the room, and took off outside to play in the dirt. But I'm sure that's not the case...

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Wow, those are some darn cute piggie tails! And what a scary experience this morning. I bet that got your heart racing.....so glad you found him quick!

The Kelly Variety said...

Ya, you better not do the pig tail thing. He's too . . I hate to say it but. . . beautiful in a manly way. I'm glad he was inside!

Hodges Family said...

Oh my gosh how funny! Elisa can't even pull off pigtails hahahaha! He is so pretty!

Kalia said...

Good, so I'm not the only one that does that to my boys!