Friday, August 28, 2009

Muddy Huddy


I don't know how many hours the boys have spent playing out in the dirt this summer, but they are so content out there. Owen and I can just sit on the porch with a book while Ethan and Kamden play in the "Muddy Huddy". You'll have to ask Ethan if you want to know exactly what that means, because he's the one that made it up...but I'm sure you'll get some sort of explaination about mud, water, and playing in it. I have no idea where he came up with it but at least every other day the boys are asking if they can make Muddy Huddy and once in awhile I throw caution to the wind and let them play in the mud to their hearts' content.






3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

The Muddy Huddy looks fun! I can only imagine what they look like when they are done!

Kalia said...

That's brave of you!! Boys live for dirt I tell you!

shannon said...

Looks like tons of fun...I'll have to make sure my girls don't see this, I always tell them no water when they play in the dirt. They would be so jealous.