I want a prize too if I get them right :) My guess is Kamden, then Owen, then Ethan. I think I'm right on Ethan, and I have no idea on the other two..so I'm guessing they look the most alike. Am I close at all???? Looks like we need to live closer so I would know more.
My guess is the same as callie....but I honestly did really think that when I saw the pictures. It will be fun to see what the answers are! Thanks again for watching Brecken and Haylee today. I really appreciated it!
4 comments:
If i get them right do i get a prize! 1st is ethan second owen third kamden?
I want a prize too if I get them right :) My guess is Kamden, then Owen, then Ethan. I think I'm right on Ethan, and I have no idea on the other two..so I'm guessing they look the most alike. Am I close at all???? Looks like we need to live closer so I would know more.
My guess is the same as callie....but I honestly did really think that when I saw the pictures. It will be fun to see what the answers are! Thanks again for watching Brecken and Haylee today. I really appreciated it!
when do we get to find out who's who? I'm so curious.
Post a Comment