
The fact that in 5 1/2 weeks our 3rd baby is due and I haven't started potty training Kamden yet is starting to stress me out. He's gone a few times in the potty before but just randomly and hasn't shown much interest in the little toilet besides a place to hide toys. So today's the day and we're getting down to business...it's only 11:30 and I think he's got about 4 clean pair of undies left. But he's making progress!
6 comments:
Ugh...Good luck!! I need to get going on Emily!! Potty Training is one thing I really do NOT enjoy doing--It will be nice to have him all trained though before the baby comes!!!
Yes, good luck with that. I finally got Lexi done with it and its such a relief (although we still have accidents here and there). Thats a good idea to keep him busy with books...I just made Lexi drink a ton!!!
Looks like he is having fun! Good Luck you can come train Elisa when you are done with Kamden!
I thought the same thing about Brooklyn before Linken was born...two kids in diapers is not fun...I gave up before he was born and am now just trying again. The only thing that gets her going is not getting ELMO wet...UGH
BTW we will be in Boise over July 25th and a few days before and after...let us know what you have planned...besides a baby :)
Ditto all the Good Lucks!!! If only they'd do it all themselves with no accidents and prodding and not wait too long to go, etc etc!!! But still, good luck, it would be awesome to only have one in diapers! I can't believe you're a mom of 3!!! Time flies!!!
Post a Comment