Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When Mommy's Sick...

I was sick last week so the boys got to spend some extra time with their dad. Here are a few of the things that kept them busy:
Watching Pocahontas and dancing in daddy's socks...

Daddy helped Ethan make a ninja mask...

Kamden wore daddy's shoes...


And Ethan helped out with the laundry...(we don't normally hang up our underwear, just so you know:)

5 comments:

Mary T. said...

I LOVE the underwear on the hanger!! Your kids are oh sooo funny!! I hope you are feeling better!! (I am sure Jeff hopes you are too!) :)

Di said...

Sorry you've been sick, this has been a rough few months for you. Gotta go, dryer just stopped; if I don't get the underpants hung up they'll all be wrinkled, I hate it when they're wrinkled.

a harper girl said...

When Dads watch the kids you never know what your gonna get. At least he was watching the boys, Ryan fell asleep when he was watching Lexi once. Yikes!....Too funny about the undies!

Hodges Family said...

I know you Iron your Underwear and Hang them up! And i don't want to know what you are using that Ninja mask for!

Kalia said...

That was hilarious!!! That's why we love our kids!!