Tuesday, April 21, 2009

80's

I think we skipped spring and headed straight into summer. The temperature has been in the 80's the last few days and we've enjoyed trips to the park with friends and playing in the sprinklers.





Last night some friends came over and we visited on the porch while the kids (including the husbands) played in the backyard. I knew it was bathtime when I spotted Kamden laying down in the garden, licking the dirt.

7 comments:

Kalia said...

100+ here, the season of wet underwear (gross, I know, trust me), more and more sweat, and exhaustion. It's killing me already and it's not even summer yet...

Kalia said...

That picture is priceless, one for him to show his wife/girlfriend some day!

Hodges Family said...

Sweet He probably thought it was chocolate! He does have a love for food! Thanks for the Fun trips to the park!

shannon said...

oh to be in the warmth of Idaho, rather than the wind/cold of Wyoming.

I was hoping that was from a fudgecicle...not mud. :)

dianeb said...

ya gotta love our weather!
I go from wanting the heater on, to wanting the airconditioner on all in the same week!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Gotta love how the second kid seems to be so much more into "living life to its fullest"! My first would never lick dirt, but I wouldn't put it past Kai, my second to dig right in. That is hilarious, and don't you love the summer weather? It just brightens the day soooo much.

Di said...

I wonder why Kamden licked the dirt? My grandaughter, Jilly, loves to eat anything, including dirt! She and Kamden are the only ones I can think of that literally eat everything!