Click here for more.
On Sunday the family came over for a barbeque/birthday party. March is the birthday month for my sister Shelly, niece Isabelle, brother Eric, and niece Kelsey so we celebrated with a family favorite, Strawberry Shortcake...
Monday was spent sorting through the aftermath of the wedding and reception. (Thanks so much to everyone who helped plan, decorate, and prepare for this!) We ate a yummy dutch oven dinner before going to relax in the hot springs...
On Tuesday Grandma and Grandpa took us out for a fun day at the Discovery Center. I hadn't been there since grade school and the kids loved it, they were occupied for HOURS! They even lasted longer than Grandma, who fell asleep on the couch in the corner! Kamden really loved the little store where you can push around a shopping cart, get a list and money, then fill your cart and checkout. I think he would've stayed in there all day.
That night my parents brought Dylan, Tanner, and Dominick over for a fun night of making pizzas, watching movies, and eating brownies and ice cream...
On Wednesday we spent most of the day playing with cousins at Grandma's house, had lunch, then went to the park before my brother and his family left for Iowa. Life has been so busy latley that the boys haven't been getting naps (neither have I and I miss it!) and this has NEVER happened before:



The boys were watching a movie after the park yesterday and BOTH FELL ASLEEP ON OUR BED! We've got some recouperating to do after a fun weekend...












1 comment:
What a fun time you have had!! I am sure you are definitely ready to RELAX now!!
Post a Comment