Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Debate: Kamden's Hair...

This has been going on for quite some time; Jeff says Kamden desperatley needs a haircut but I'm not ready to say goodbye to his baby curls. When Ethan was this age he had curly hair but then we cut it and the curls are gone. Here are pictures to prove my point:
Before the haircut:

After:

And the curls never came back.
I just don't think I could cut Kamden's hair...

But then, maybe it's time since I can put his hair in two ponytails...

And no, he didn't like them.

10 comments:

Hodges Family said...

You could just give it a trim that way the curls would come back but maybe jeff would be satisfied!

Anonymous said...

Oh the piggy tails! I hope they won't got away either. I like the curls.

Dana Williams said...

Cute little piggies!

Kalia said...

You could always perm him later ;-)!! You sure have cute boys regardless!

brianandsierra said...

I say keep the hair!! I like his hair long, and I like the curls too!

Walker family said...

I totally feel your pain! Our Camden had the cutest long hair. I did not want to cut it but it was finally time...and no, you can't just trim it. It still looks different and doesn't grow back the same...sniff, sniff

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

My vote: don't cut the hair! They have the rest of their lives for haircuts. People constantly tell me to cut Logan's hair, but I can't and won't (not yet anyway). I think he has beautiful curly locks!

shannon said...

So funny! I love the pig tails. I wish I could put them in my DAUGHTERS hair. If only they could trade. Then he could sport the mullet that poor Brooklyn has. I love boys with curly hair, so I'm on your side...just don't put ribbons in the pig tails :)

Di said...

NOOOOOOO!!!! DO NOT CUT HIS ADORABLE CURLY HAIR!!!! BACK AWAY FROM THE CLIPPERS, JEFF!

Di said...

NOOOOOOO!!!! DO NOT CUT HIS ADORABLE CURLY HAIR!!!! BACK AWAY FROM THE CLIPPERS, JEFF!