Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Swimming In October...

Yesterday Ethan saw Kamden's swimsuit in the dresser drawer and asked if we could go swimming. I told him it's too cold now and that made him really sad. Then I remembered there's a YMCA not too far from here and we invited Callie and Elisa to go with us today. The boys had a lot of fun (even though you can't tell by Ethan's picture) and neither one of them wanted to leave. They were more than ready for naps by the time we got home so it was a nice day!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Thanks for inviting us we had so much fun! We can't wait to go back!

Dana Williams said...

How fun! I took Talvyn to John's Hot Springs the other day and he looked about like Ethan when we left. I'm glad we have some passionate little men.