Friday, October 17, 2008

Fabulous Fall Fashion Finds Under Fifty Dollars

Say that 5 times fast!
One of my favorite things about this season is bundling up in chunky sweaters, soft scarves, and cute hats. Here are some items I found online that I wanted to share with you:
Comfy, Cozy Cardigans from Target


















I need to learn how to knit and crochet because I could clean out this entire Etsy shop!
Some of her beautiful creations:

OLD NAVY














More from Etsy
An Eyelash Scarf

Luxury Skinny Scarf

Earthtones Scarf

Forest Green Scarf with fringe

A few cute sweaters from JCPenney

And Puffer Vests are great for adding an extra layer

More from FOREVER 21. I love this color!

















Adorable shoes at Payless AND it's buy one get the 2nd pair 1/2 off!




Cute ballet flats from OLD NAVY



And some cute sweater-knit slipper boots to keep your tootsies cozy on those chilly mornings, also from OLD NAVY

So many fabulous fall colors and styles at Target!






Fabulous Fall Fashion Scavenger Hunt:
I want to know what YOUR Fall Fashion Necessities are. If you're reading this post, I tag you for the scavenger hunt. On your blog, do a post showing 3 essentials or items you would purchase for the season, then leave a comment on this post letting me know you completed the scavenger hunt. Have fun!

I hope you enjoyed Fabulous Fall Week!

No comments: