Ok, so people are more obsessed with this series than I am, which is a good thing because I thought I was pretty bad after reading all 4 books in less than 2 weeks. But I'm not about to form a band like the girls in
Bella Cullen Project. I thought the songs were pretty funny but I think these girls are serious about their music, so don't laugh too hard while listening to the lyrics. Especially 'Charlie's Answering Machine' and 'Emily' and I love the line in 'Vampwolf' that goes "You smell like warewolfe tonight". I wonder if any of these songs are going to be on the soundtrack for the movie?
3 comments:
Okay so I totally was having a idiotic moment when I told you the date, I was looking at a 07 calendar and I am not going out of town next week, its the week after. So how about the 10th or 11??
ok so that is funny.I really didn't like the 4th book but that is ok thanks again for the yummy cupcakes and game
That's nuts! I like the books, but...that goes a little far. I'm glad that their into something instead of boys.
Post a Comment