Some cute candy dishes made from flower pots. The bat is my favorite because he's purple and I feel like the ghost needs something but I don't know what. We're making these for lunch bunch next week so if you have any ideas, let me know!
Holly-What a cute idea. I love it. Anyway, are you able to see my blog still? I went private and I am not sure if I emailed your right address. If not email me at renoash2@isu.edu. Hopefully all is going well.
Super cute! One of these days I'm going to become crafty and then I will have to think back and remember all of these cute ideas. Maybe I should start making a collection now of all the ideas I see so when my crafty day comes -- whenever that may be -- I will be ready.
3 comments:
Holly-What a cute idea. I love it. Anyway, are you able to see my blog still? I went private and I am not sure if I emailed your right address. If not email me at renoash2@isu.edu. Hopefully all is going well.
I really like the ghost I think he is cute!
Super cute! One of these days I'm going to become crafty and then I will have to think back and remember all of these cute ideas. Maybe I should start making a collection now of all the ideas I see so when my crafty day comes -- whenever that may be -- I will be ready.
Post a Comment