The last few days I've been doing Pilates with Callie (my abs are killing me, by the way.) and today Ethan wanted to give it a try. His attempts were pretty impressive and he went through the entire video and asked to do it again after he finished. I'm not sure if it was funnier when he went and got a pillow to put under his head or when he decided it would be more comfortable to work out while lying on the couch...



3 comments:
He can strech those legs way farther than I can. Just look at those moves. I think I will be doing it on the couch from now on!
You know that I love all your pictures. It's always fun to see what my cute grandsons are up to. I love you all.
Grandma Stoker
the couch pose is my kind of workout!!
Post a Comment