Monday, August 18, 2008

On The Bandwagon

So I've been hearing about the Twilight series for months now and I've jumped on the Bandwagon and started reading them yesterday. (Thanks Mindy for loaning them to me!) I was a little skeptical when I heard they were about vampires but I have heard nothing but good things about the books and now I can't stop reading! It's times like this I wish I was a speed-reader because now I just want to get through all four books and find out how all the craziness ends. I guess I'd better get reading so I can be finished before the movie comes out in December!

5 comments:

Kalia said...

That's funny! I plan to read them one of these days too, when I get my hands on a copy! It's one of those things I almost want to boycott just because everybody's doing it, but I have to admit they sound pretty great, so I'll end up doing it once I get one in my hands. Pretty funny!

Hodges Family said...

ok so I just think is so funny because I have been telling you to read them and now you can't stop I thought I would hate them because I hate the thought of a book about vampires it is just weird that I like them!

Holly said...

I don't know what it is, it's almost like I'm obsessed just like Bella. Hopefully they choose someone hot to play Edward in the movie, I don't want to be disappointed! :)

Dana Williams said...

Holly, check out my blog. I have a link to some trailers for the movies. Edward will be hottie! Happy reading!

Keri Hibbard said...

I too have dragged my feet, swearing that I would not become the one carry the book everywhere I went and talking no stop about this vampire book, but after two days of doing nothing but having my nose stuck in the book, I am anxious to start book 2. Oh my poor husband who will now be neglected for another week.