Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I love you to the mayonnaise"

When I was making sandwiches yesterday Ethan said "I love you, mommy."
I asked him how much he loved me and he stretched out his arms as far as he could and said "This much".
Then he spotted the jar of mayonaise on the counter a little farther than his reach and he said "I love you to the mayonnaise."

5 comments:

Keri Hibbard said...

Next week is out for me coming to visit and the next week I will be out of town so how about the 19th or 20?

Hodges Family said...

that is to cute!

Dana Williams said...

Cute!

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Love it! Kids really do say the cutest things. When I was teaching listening to all of the funny things the kids said was my favorite part.

Kalia said...

That's funny, Atley said the other day "mommy, I'm going to go outside and get the snow out of a cloud." It was pretty funny, and probably the only way he could get some down here!