After breakfast we packed up camp before driving to where we like to go rafting. Nine of us went in the raft and Ryan took his kyak, I floated through a few of the rapids in my lifejacket along with Jeff and Erin, Brian and Sierra, and Jeff. The water was a little more choppy than I thought it would be but we all made it out. Though I'm not sure how fond of the experience some of the others were.
We got home and unpacked, started laundry, and got ready for Cruise Night-one of the yearly highlights here. The park is filled with classic cars during the day and in the evening they all cruise up and down the street while 50's music plays at the drive-in.
Tonight we're going to a barbeque to visit with my great aunt and uncle who are visiting from California.
Just Relaxing...

Elisa had fun finding rocks...

Brody and Ethan found some old cans and bottles, I'm not sure who had more fun playing in the dirt!

Pictures from the window while driving home...


Throwing rocks in the creek...
1 comment:
I am pretty sure brody had more fun digging for cans than ethan what can I say he is a kid at Heart!
Post a Comment