Thursday, July 17, 2008


I'm so thankful for good friends. Today has already been 'one of those days' and I've spent the morning arguing with Ethan about wetting his pants. He's been potty trained for a year now and he's started having accidents again, I think he just gets so busy playing that he forgets to go so if anyone has any advice or suggestions, please pass them along!
Anyway-even though the morning has been hectic and frustrating my day was brightened by a surprise from Callie-my favorite salad from Costa Vida!
I also got a package of vinyl from Shannon and I'm excited to finish the project I'm working on for Ethan's room. So today (and everyday) I'm greatful for wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Hodges Family said...

I am also thankful for good friends like you! I love the Holly Stoker photography pictures on the side they look great! We are excited for tomorrow