Ethan went home with my sister and her family last Monday and stayed with them in Oregon until Thursday, so we spent some one-on-one time with Kamden who enjoyed freely roaming the house and having all of the toys to himself. The house seemed empty without Ethan but he had a good time at Aunt Kristen's.
Jeff and I are feeling much better but it's not very convenient to be sick at the same time!
I did take a few pictures of the days Kamden and I spent together-my favorites are the ones of when he climed over the back of the couch by himself and just peeked out at me for awhile.


And we took a walk over to the park, leaving Jeff home on the couch to rest. You'll see in the pictures that Ethan is wearing some tall white socks with his shorts. He insists that he wear these specific socks and, depending on what sport he decides on while putting the socks on, they are his 'golf socks', 'soccer socks', or his 'basketball socks'.
Ethan demonstrates 'High Chair Surfing'




1 comment:
We are sorry we missed you. We have been really wanting to get together we met my dad for dinner in boise he is in town for work. I definatly come to the park on wed. if it isn't raining. We were going to invite you guys to dinner friday but then you were sick. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment