Thursday, June 12, 2008

Festival Fun

Today we spent a fun day at the Cherry Festival. The boys really enjoyed the rides and Ethan only got lost once when he ran into the FunHouse while my back was turned and I had no idea where he'd gone-that's not a good feeling.
Jeff took Ethan on the Ferris Wheel and I was surprised at how much he enjoyed it. He had Jeff take him on it several times and didn't act scared at all. I guess he didn't inherit my fear of heights! He also liked the FunHouse and he'd go down the slide at the end and run right back in over and over, which was upsetting to one of the carnies because she liked to make him stand next to the measuring stick each time and make sure that he was still tall enough to go in.
Kamden liked driving the little cars and eating Cotton Candy, but I'm not sure what he thought of the big slide. He seemed to have a good time just watching all of the people and kept saying "Beep Beep" even after we'd come home.
We'll go back on Saturday for the parade and we'll see how effective the talk was that I had with Ethan that today was the only day for rides...I can almost hear the tantrum.

No comments: