Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dare I Say It?

Last week the weather was a little strange. One day I'm out planting flowers and the next I'm waking up to snow. There were days the boys and I could go play at the park and days when the hail was coming down like you wouldn't believe. Then, just like that, there's the sun again and it's as if the hail was never there at all. Today, however, was a beautiful day and my flipflops were able to make an appearance from the closet. I dare say...SPRING IS HERE! (I hope future weather doesn't force me to print a retraction.) However, the sun is out and it's nearing 70 degrees outside, the boys are happily playing in the backyard, and there are little buds on the fruit trees. Here are a few pictures I took to document the occasion:
Hail from last week:

Tiny buds on one of the fruit trees. Look close for the ladybug!

There she goes:

More buds on another fruit tree:

Look close for the bee 'sucking the nectar' as the little neighbor boy tells me:

Another picture of the bee:

Kamden, getting good and dirty before his Saturday night bath:

3 comments:

Di Cluff said...

Kamden, You're not nearly dirty enough. Next time sit right in the dirt, there will be more to bathe off.

Di Cluff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yeah, we don't have cable channels, so no, I didn't watch the movie. I will just have see it someday later... And for the pictures I paste them from my documents into Paint (Pull down the edit menu and click paste from...). I have to shrink them down a little and save what I did, but I can get the format I want without it being all crazy through blogger.