Jeff's cousin, Michelle, posted this awhile ago on her blog. I haven't had any trouble with it but thought I'd let those of you who blog know about it.
If you get a comment from someone you don't know and there is a link to click on, don't click on it! That could download a virus to your computer. Michelle gave a great suggestion to enable a function that requires comments to be reviewed by you before the comment can be posted to your blog. Thanks for the great tip, Michelle!
I love getting comments from our blog readers and if you don't know how, here are some easy instructions:
(If you're already a blogger, I'm sure you already know all of this, so bare with me.)
Click below the post where it says the number of comments. This, unfortunatley, usually says '0 comments' on our blog :( but hopefully that will change! Then up pops a little window that says 'Leave Your Comment'. Then you type your comment in the box and choose an identity. You don't have to have a google account to post a comment, just choose 'Anonymous' but be sure to leave your name in the comment box so we know who you are.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment