
If you're like me, then planning a trip is half the fun! I found this great website and you choose from a list of destinations AND there is a spot to choose the age of the children you're traveling with. Then up pops an iterary of all kinds of things to do at that location including places to eat and places to stay! So, say you're wanting to go somewhere like Yellowstone National Park or San Diego, California. With just a few simple clicks of the mouse, you've got an entire list of things to do that are kid-friendly and appropriate for the ages of your children. Plus, there are travel tips, lists of the best vacations, and articles about wherever you might be going. There are even stories by people who have actually been there or you can write your own and enter their 'Vacation Moments Contest'. If you're not planning on going anywhere for awhile, it's always fun to learn about new places and dream of the future!
1 comment:
Hey Holly - I have been stalking your blog every day now for the past few weeks. I found it from Shanna's blog. I love reading it. You are so insightful!! :) I was just thinking about vacations, so I'm glad you blogged about this. Thanks! It's fun keeping up with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment