Thursday, March 6, 2008

Home Again

Jeff's parents met us at the airport with the boys. I couldn't believe how big Kamden had gotten in just three days. I know he really didn't grow that much but it seemed like he had.
After we said good-bye to Mark and Becky and they headed home to recooperate, the four of us drove back to our house. We gave the boys the t-shirts we got them, Ethan's says "When you're this cute, it's okay to be crabby." And Kamden's is the one with the little pirate on it. They each were in need of a hat for the summer and I found these cute ones at Old Navy in Seattle. They say 'Little Hooligans Club' and I thought they were perfect for the boys.
It's good to be home but I can't say that I missed the laundry. I've done about four loads already! It's never easy to get back in the swing of things after a trip, no matter how short it was.




No comments: