Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our Evening...

While I was making dinner, Kamden sat in his high chair and Ethan entertained us with a hunting excursion...



Kamden's had a fever (Arg!) and he didn't want to eat but he didn't want down from his high chair, either. He just sat quietly and watched while Ethan hunted the dinosaurs and then he fell asleep.


Right now Jeff is gone coaching the Young Men's basketball team, Kamden's in bed asleep, and Ethan is with my sister and niece at a High School basketball game...the sweet sound of silence! (Except for the dishwasher.) I almost don't know what to do with this free time. Almost.

3 comments:

Pearsons said...

hey, I am just figuring out how to do this blog thing, and can you tell me how to add a music player with the songs that i want?
thanks,
Mckinzie

Trevor and Shanna said...

don't you just love the sound of silence and the dishwasher running? you should have laid down yourself. sorry your boys haven't been feeling well that has got to be so rough.

Anonymous said...

Yes, another blogger, but I'm not very good at this. I couldn't figure out how to respond to your comment--let me know how?!?!? I like Shutterfly.com the best. You can put all the pictures you want in their templates and then order the book when you are finished. I do wish they gave a little more freedom as to the designs, # of pictures on a page, etc. Anyway, it is fun to do and a lot cheaper and less time consuming for me than regular scrapbooking!
Thanks,
Jennifer