On our drive over to Stacey's house, Ethan was asking where we were going and I tried explaining to him that we used to live over there. He couldn't really comprehend it, so we drove past our old house. I was pretty surprised to see a 'For Sale' sign in the front yard but even more surprised to see that they are only asking $900 more than what we got for it less than two years ago.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Lunch Reunion
Before we moved here in the summer of 2006, I was the Primary Secretary in our ward. Since we've moved I haven't seen any of the other women I served with in the Primary Presidency, but we've kept in touch through e-mails and Christmas cards over the last year and a half. On Friday we all got together for lunch at Stacey's house (she was the Primary President). Kim and Rebecca (who were the counselors) and Karene (she took my place when I moved) were there, too. It was great to see them and I couldn't believe how their kids have grown! When we moved, Ethan was 17 months old, just a little older than Kamden is now. I was four months pregnant with Kamden and none of them had met him yet. They all wanted to know what happened to Ethan's red hair since it's now a light brown.
On our drive over to Stacey's house, Ethan was asking where we were going and I tried explaining to him that we used to live over there. He couldn't really comprehend it, so we drove past our old house. I was pretty surprised to see a 'For Sale' sign in the front yard but even more surprised to see that they are only asking $900 more than what we got for it less than two years ago.
On our drive over to Stacey's house, Ethan was asking where we were going and I tried explaining to him that we used to live over there. He couldn't really comprehend it, so we drove past our old house. I was pretty surprised to see a 'For Sale' sign in the front yard but even more surprised to see that they are only asking $900 more than what we got for it less than two years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes! I can't believe the market has slowed down so much...glad we both got out of there when we did! I just wish we wouldn't have moved so far from you guys.
That is great you got out of there when you did! That is the same time we sold our house in Boise. I think it was a good time to sell.
Post a Comment