Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Project Complete!





On Monday night I got the laundry room ready to paint (with the assistance of my helper, you can see him on top of the dryer). And on Tuesday I spent nearly the entire day painting, but the boys played together nicely and I had my ipod to keep me company. I'm not sure what's on the walls of the laundry room, but it's not wood and it doesn't absorb paint very well so it took several coats to get the room looking decent. I also painted the door and the shelves above the washer and dryer, which were the hardest part.





I remembered I had these rugs out in a box in the storeroom and I might make some curtains for the front of the shelves. I also repainted the trim in the kitchen yesterday and the rest of the trim throughout the downstairs needs repainted, so my goal is to have that done by the end of February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like quite the project. I remember painting every room in our house in Boise. I love painting, but it does take a lot of time. Your kids are great to play together and let you paint.