Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ethan!



Can you believe our little Ethan is three years old today? It doesn't seem like it's possible! I really don't know where the years go. Ethan has been such a blessing in our lives. He loves being a big brother and is a great helper. Some of his favorite things to do are puzzles, playing sports, trains, eating (I honestly don't know where he puts it all!) and he loves playing with his friends at church. He will be a Sunbeam in January and I can't even tell you how old it makes me feel to have a child in Primary. Ethan loves his family and enjoys spending time with all of his cousins, aunts, uncles, and granparents. He is so funny and has such a wonderful little personality. I am so blessed to be his mother and so grateful to have him in our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already 3! Time flies! I remember watching him when he was a little newborn. Your boys are so cute! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas.