Monday, December 24, 2007

White Christmas!




Yea! We finally got some snow and, unless it all melts away today, we'll have a white Christmas tomorrow. I was begining to wonder if all we'd get was rain. There are a few inches on the ground and after their naps the boys and I got bundled up and headed outside. We tested out Ethan's new sled that his Aunt Shelly gave him for his birthday. Thanks Shelly! We'll have a lot of fun with that, especially this weekend in Declo. We came inside about an hour ago and Ethan's ready to head back out. Jeff will be home from work soon, so I'm having him wait for his dad. Kamden kept sticking his hands into the snow and it didn't take long for his mittens to get soaked. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I'll try and get some pictures posted of the boys tomorrow.

No comments: