Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.~William Shakespeare


Today is our fourth anniversary, it's hard to believe it's been four years already! We've had our share of struggles but there's no one in the world I would've rather gone through them with. I have been blessed with the most amazing husband and I love him more today than I did four years ago. He's my best friend and I love just being near him. He does so much for me and for our family (he's done it all; from changing diapers and cleaning toilets to remodeling our entire house) and he gets up every morning and goes to work so that I can stay home with our boys. (Though some days I wish it was the other way around!)
He always supports and encourages me in the things that I do and he's always there to listen after a stressful day. I couldn't have asked for a better husband!





















No comments: